Saturday, October 9, 2010

Minnesota vs. New York Monday Night Game to Appear During Call of Duty: Black Ops Debut Trailer!!

I dearly hope my comic genius shone brightly as you read my post's title, otherwise I'd just come across as a complete and utter moron. Wait. On second thought, congratulations. You'll have advanced to the rank of Supreme Lt. Cdr. Idiot if my heroic joke flies right over your head. Merging back into relevancy, assuming the Monday Night Football enthusiasts can briefly withdraw their faces from their 12 metric tons of Helluva'Good Dip, fans will be graced by Activision's brand spankin' new trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops. This bit will feature selected footage from the single player campaign portion of the game. Woop-de-fucking-do, single player. Now bear with me on this, as witty as Activision is, there will be a 16 second long teaser trailer of Monday's full length debut during the Vikings vs. Jets game on Sunday. A trailer teasing you for a teaser trailer? Yes.

22 comments:

  1. don't worry I got the joke :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. black ops <3. i want to play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, keep it up Bro !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got it... and I need CD Black Ops now, I'm going to stay at home for years then!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woop-de-fucking-do! Nice play on words ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much teasing going on by everyone. Just release it please :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. i always wanted to play COD
    what console do you prefer?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love it this game

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man, I'm so leary of this game... MW2 I despised. I'll probably still get this new one though. Looks sweet as hell!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My bass player got the special pre-order lucky arse is getting the badass spy car!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ESPN is interested in Cyber-sports?! since when?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't get the joke, but i'm looking forward to both the game and the trailer :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been playing this bad boy because I'm a lucky @!$%^& and it feels like modern warfare if it were badass

    ReplyDelete
  14. Played it at a friend's place. Pretty fun game.

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha when i first read it I thought "well thats a weird way of putting it...". Then i got the joke

    ReplyDelete